ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The UA Dissertations Collection provides open access to dissertations produced at the University of Arizona, including dissertations submitted online from 2005-present, and dissertations from 1924-2006 that were digitized from paper and microfilm holdings.
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895! If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please contact us.
Please refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide for more details about UA Theses and Dissertations, and to find materials that are not available online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions about UA Theses and Dissertations.
- A Series of Tubes: Misunderstandings in Hydropower Governance and Optimization Modelling
- Non-Equilibrium Many-Body Influence on Mode-Locked Vertical External-Cavity Surface-Emitting Lasers
- Phosphorylation-Dependent Regulation of Connexion 37-Mediated Vascular Growth and Remodeling
- On Controlling the Flow in a Turbulent Mixing Layer Created Downstream of a "Λ" Notch
- Are We Doing it Right?: Description, Prediction, and Problems in the Involuntary Civil Commitment Process in Pima County