ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The UA Dissertations Collection provides open access to dissertations produced at the University of Arizona, including dissertations submitted online from 2005-present, and dissertations from 1924-2006 that were digitized from paper and microfilm holdings.
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895! If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please contact us.
Please refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide for more details about UA Theses and Dissertations, and to find materials that are not available online. Email email@example.com with your questions about UA Theses and Dissertations.
- Exploring Compassion Fatigue Among Mental Health Providers in Community-Based Outpatient Organizations
- Not Just to Win Auditions: Playing Orchestral Percussion Excerpts for Pedagogy and Enrichment
- Array Confocal Microscopy
- A Brief Educational Intervention to Enhance Nurse Practitioners' Knowledge, Attitudes and Skin Cancer Counseling Behaviors
- Investigation of Several Novel Radio-Frequency Techniques - Biologically Inspired Direction Finding, 3D Printed RF Components and Systems, and Fundamental Aspects of Antenna Matching