ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The UA Dissertations Collection provides open access to dissertations produced at the University of Arizona, including dissertations submitted online from 2005-present, and dissertations from 1924-2006 that were digitized from paper and microfilm holdings.
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895! If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please contact us.
Please refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide for more details about UA Theses and Dissertations, and to find materials that are not available online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions about UA Theses and Dissertations.
- Spectroscopy of Neutral Mercury in a Magneto-Optical Trap Based on a Novel Ytterbium Fiber-Amplified Cooling Laser Source
- Explicit Serre Weight Conjectures in Dimension Four
- Slurry Mean Residence Time Analysis and Pad-Wafer Contact Characterization in Chemical Mechanical Planarization
- Non-Abelian Composition Factors of m-Rational Groups
- Bilingual Decision Making: Verbal Probability, Ethics, and Cognition