ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The UA Dissertations Collection provides open access to dissertations produced at the University of Arizona, including dissertations submitted online from 2005-present, and dissertations from 1924-2006 that were digitized from paper and microfilm holdings.
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895! If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please contact us.
Please refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide for more details about UA Theses and Dissertations, and to find materials that are not available online. Email email@example.com with your questions about UA Theses and Dissertations.
- Oro Negro: Capital, Petroafecto e Izquierdismo en Latinoamérica
- Narrativas que Urbanizan. Cómo la Construcción de la Subjetividad Nacional Ayudó a la Configuración de la Anatomía Urbana de Bogotá y Ciudad de México (1886-1930)
- Assessment of Tdap Administration in the Third Trimester of Pregnancy
- Essays on Network Effects on Online Reviews
- Improving Constraints on Aerosols in the United States Using Ground Based Observations, Satellite Retrievals, and a Chemical Transport Model