ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The UA Honors Theses Collection provides open access to Honors College theses produced at the University of Arizona, submitted electronically since 2008. Not all students opt to include their theses in the repository, so the collection is not comprehensive.
Honors College theses from the late 1960s to 2005 are not online and are available only in Special Collections. These theses are not listed in the online catalog, but a separate card catalog for them is available in Special Collections.
Individuals trying to obtain a record or copy of their own Honors College theses, such as electronic submissions since 2008 that are not included online, or paper Honors College submissions from 2006-2007, should contact the Honors College..
Please refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide for more details about UA Theses and Dissertations, and to find materials that are not available online. Email email@example.com with your questions about UA Theses and Dissertations.
- The Dance of Baseball: An Exploration of Aesthetics
- Effects of Breathing Practice in Vinyasa Yoga on Heart Rate Variability in University Students
- Baby's Got Heart: Congenital Heart Issues in Newborns
- An Analysis of Light Adaptation and Inhibitory Input to Retinal Amacrine Cells
- An Examination of Retinal Vasculature in the Early Diabetic Mouse