UA Theses and Dissertations33157
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The pottery of the Little Colorado culture area
- Catalogue of Nebulae in Crux, Centaurus, Circinus and Norma
- Contouring the Lunar Surface for Crater Densities
- Four Color Photographic Photometry of M15
- Central Peaks in Lunar Craters