UA Theses and Dissertations29125
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Temporal Variation in Pollen Limitation of Montane Wildflower Individuals
- Does Excess Body Fat Impair Bone Development?
- Engineering Senior Design Project: Ducted Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Development
- Developing the Object-Oriented Dynamic Mosquito Simulation Model (DYMSIM)
- Firesail: An Exploration of Story Through Traditional and Digital Two-Dimensional Animation