UA Theses and Dissertations24764
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Efficacy of Treating Waterborne Pathogens with the Antimicrobials Ozone and Trichloromelamine
- Early to Middle Holocene Earth-Working Implements and Neolithic Land-Use Strategies on the Ningshao Plain, China
- Geology and ore deposits of the Sunshine area, Pima County, Arizona
- Modulation of Voice Related to Tremor and Vibrato
- Fabrication and Application of Absorption-Based and Interference-Based Micropolarizers