UA Theses and Dissertations30460
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Structure and stratigraphy of the Cretaceous rocks south of the Empire Mountains, Pima and Santa Cruz Counties, Arizona
- Geology of the Fresnal Canyon area, Baboquivari Mountains, Pima County, Arizona
- Late cenozoic sediments in the San Pedro Valley near St. David, Arizona
- Frank Hamilton Cushing: pioneer Americanist
- Textiles and basketry of the Paracas period, Ica Valley, Peru