UA Theses and Dissertations33190
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Prescribed Fire Can Increase Multi-Species, Regional-Scale Resilience to Increasing Climatic Water Deficit
- Evaluating How Representative Simple Multiscalar Drought Indices Are of Modeled Soil Moisture Across the Desert Southwest United States
- Musical Elements: Shining a Light on Midtown
- Energy Generation with Greywater Reuse Systems: The Case of Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Integration of Traditional Chinese Building Concepts with Contemporary Ecological Design Considerations: A Case for High-rise Wood Buildings