UA Theses and Dissertations34369
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Model-based Hybrid Framework for Live Load Carrying Performance Monitoring of Bridges
- Influenza A: Mechanism of Infection and Development of M2 Ion Channel Inhibitors
- Stratigraphy, Landscape Evolution, and Past Environments at the Billy Big Spring Site, Montana
- Evaluation of Passive Capillary Wick Samplers for Measuring Deep Infiltration at The Jemez River Basin Critical Zone Observatory
- Effortful Control Development In The Face Of Harshness and Unpredictability