UA Theses and Dissertations33003
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Real Time Performance Observation and Measurement in a Connected Vehicle Environment
- Environmental Fate, Recovery and Microbial Toxicity of the Semiconductor Materials GaAs, CdTe and CdSe
- Charged-Particle Transport in Turbulent Magnetic Fields
- Climate Driven Glacial Retreat, Surface Uplift, and the Rheological Structure of Iceland: Insights from cGPS Geodesy
- Mineral Surface-Mediated Transformation of Insensitive Munition Compounds