UA Theses and Dissertations24849
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Spanish Production Among Middle-School Latina/o Emerging Bilinguals in Miami, Florida
- Emergent Leader Cells in Collective Cell Migration in In Vitro Wound Healing Assay
- Thermoacoustic Applications In Breast Cancer Detection And Communications
- The Role of Executive Control in Language Learning
- Vidas al Otro Lado: Acts of Representation Through Transnational Cultural Events