UA Theses and Dissertations33206
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Evaluation of Greenland Near Surface Air Temperature Datasets
- Advanced Practice Nurses' Knowledge of Sexually Transmitted Infection and Established Counseling Guidelines
- Investigation and Optimization of Electrochemical Treatment for Daguerreotypes
- Assessing Nurse Practitioner Preparedness When Caring for Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Application of a Near-Optimal Feedback Guidance Algorithm to Spacecraft in Dynamically Complex Environments