UA Theses and Dissertations27119
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- A market analysis of the potential student audience for the University of Arizona theatre
- Fusulinids and conodonts of a Pennsylvanian-Permian section in the northern Dragoon Mountains, Cochise County, Arizona
- The upper paleozoic stratigraphy of Total Wreck Ridge, Pima County, Arizona
- Longitudinal profiles of ephemeral streams in southeastern Arizona
- Stratigraphy, petrology and depositional history of the Kaibab formation between Cameron and Desert View, Coconino County, Arizona