UA Theses and Dissertations29125
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- ZONING VARIANCES: CITY OF TUCSON, ARIZONA (JUNE 1970-JANUARY 1971)
- WOLFBERY FARM: PASSIVE SOLAR DESIGN OF AN ECOLOGICAL AGRICULTURE RESEARCH FACILITY
- VISUALIZATION USING COMPUTER GENERATED 3D MODELS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS IN ARCHITECTURAL PRACTICE
- VERNACULAR ARCHITECTURE AND ITS REUSE: "THE BASTAKIA"
- URBAN PLANNING AND DESIGN RELATIONSHIP: A NEW CONCEPTUAL LOOK