UA Theses and Dissertations33853
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Evaluating the Effect of Instruction and Task on the Acoustic Characteristics of Speech Production in Older Adults
- Item Analysis for the Development of the Shirts and Shoes Test for 6-Year-Olds
- Finite Element Modeling of Tall Building Structures with Transfer Diaphragms Due to Offset Shear Walls
- Increased Urban Green Space Improves Human Health: Meta-Analysis
- Clear Speech Modifications in Children Aged 6-10