UA Theses and Dissertations24933
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Automated Route Generation for Bicycle Tours of the United States
- Developing Responsive MRI Contrast Agents to Study Tumor Biology
- Optical and Electrical Properties of Composite Nanostructured Materials
- The Evaluation Of Dietary Betaine, Pre And Probiotics, Transitional Substrates, And B-Mercaptoacetate On Physiological, Metabolic, Hormonal And Production Responses In Lactating Holstein Cows Subjected To Thermal Stress
- Discovery And Validation Of Early Life Plasma Protein Biomarkers For Childhood Asthma