UA Theses and Dissertations25117
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Calcium Modulation of PARP-mediated Cell Death
- Inventing Indigeneity: A Cultural History of 1930s Guatemala
- Ecohydrological Conditions Associated With The Distribution And Phenology Of The Pima Pineapple Cactus
- Correlation Of Lead I With Standard 12-Lead Electrocardiography: A Potential Tool For Cardiac Screening
- Compressive Measurement of Spread Spectrum Signals