UA Theses and Dissertations24863
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- A comparative study of the persistence and the recall of learning
- The training and the essential qualifications for an efficient superintendent of schools
- A proposed plan of supervision for the rural schools of Arizona
- Determining the need for and conditions under which adult agricultural education should be offered in the Salt River Valley
- The Role of Microorganisms in the Biogeochemical Cycle of Arsenic in the Environment