UA Theses and Dissertations34558
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- An Evaluation of Limiting Parameters of an In Situ Trichloroethene Bioremediation Project Based on Seven TCE Field Bioremediation Studies
- Lowering Rates of Moraine Crests From Accumulation of Cosmogenic 36C1 and 10BE: Eastern Sierra Nevada, California
- A Framework for the Negotiated Settlement of Indian Water Rights Conflicts
- Evapotranspiration in Southeast Arizona Semi-Arid Watersheds: Walnut Gulch and Cienega Creek
- Biotic and abiotic processes contributing to the removal of Mn(ll), Co(ll) and Cd(ll) from Pinal Creek, Globe, Arizona