UA Theses and Dissertations32100
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Hunting Cartographies: Neoliberal Conservation among the Comcaac
- Experimental Study and Numerical Simulation of Vegetated Alluvial Channels
- Guidelines for Transcribing Baroque Lute Music for the Modern Guitar, Using Silvius Leopold Weiss's Sonata
- Recovery of Yttrium and Neodymium from Copper Pregnant Leach Solutions by Solvent Extraction
- Technology Advancement in Network Markets and Agent Bargaining