UA Theses and Dissertations22001
More than 21,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895! We plan to have these items available in Fall 2013. If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Mapping Ancestral Hopi Archaeological Landscapes: An Assessment of the Efficacy of GIS Analysis for Interpreting Indigenous Cultural LandscapesCutright-Smith, Elisabeth
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Astrochemistry: Laboratory Studies of Transition Metal-Containing Free Radicals and Spectroscopic Observations of Molecular Interstellar EnvironmentsAdande, Gilles Rapotchombo
- Epithelial Sodium Channel Polymorphism Influences Lung FunctionBaker, Sarah Elizabeth
- Hybrid Numerical Integration Scheme for Highly Oscillatory Dynamical SystemsGil, Gibin
- High-Contrast Near-Infrared Studies of Planetary Systems and their Circumstellar EnvironmentsRodigas, Timothy John