UA Theses and Dissertations24717
More than 21,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895! We plan to have these items available in Fall 2013. If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The Irish Enlightenment: Toleration and Religion During the Eighteenth Century
- Emotion Regulation: An Exploration of the Associations Between Gender, Emotional Eating, and Well-being
- The Classic Roman House: Form and Function
- A Curriculum on Gothic Literature
- Online Homework: an Assessment of Student Behavior