UA Theses and Dissertations32755
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Veil of Loans: An examination of student loans behind John Rawls' Veil of Ignorance
- RETHINKING THE EARLY MODERN MUSEUM IN CHINA IN THE CONTEXT OF THE CONTEMPORARY CHINESE MUSEUM BOOM
- A LITERATURE REVIEW: CHRONIC INFLAMATION AND NUTRITIONAL STATUS
- URBAN STORMWATER HARVESTING: IMPLICATIONS AND STRATEGIES FOR DETENTION BASIN SOILS
- AN ESTIMATION OF COYOTE POPULATION SIZE FOR EVIDENCE OF A TROPHIC CASCADE