UA Theses and Dissertations25021
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Development And Evaluation Of A Multi-Force Sensor Based Trans-Palpebral Tactile Tonometer
- North American Monsoon Variability from Paleoclimate Era to Climate Change Projection: A Multiple Dataset Perspective
- Superresolution Nonlinear Structured Illumination Microscopy By Stimulated Emission Depletion
- Well-being, Self-Transcendence, and Resilience in Parental Caregivers of Children with Cancer
- The Effects of the Self-Determined Learning Model of Instruction on the Self-Determination and Goal Attainment of Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Middle School and High School Students