UA Theses and Dissertations24957
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The Effects of Climate and Landscape Position on Mineral Weathering and Soil Carbon Storage in the Santa Catalina Critical Zone Observatory of Southern Arizona
- Consequences of Morphine Administration in Cancer-Induced Bone Pain: Using the Pitfalls of Morphine Therapy to Develop Targeted Adjunct Strategies
- Interiors of private dwellings in the Gadsden Purchase Area, 1854-1915
- Experiments On The Richtmyer-Meshkov Instability With An Imposed, Random Initial Perturbation
- Understanding Production and Regeneration Of Hybrid Fiber-Ferric Hydroxide Adsorbents For Arsenic Removal From Drinking Water