UA Theses and Dissertations33355
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Slope stability of the Tripp Pit near Ely, Nevada
- Source and Availability of Nutrients to Microbial Communities in a Biogenic Coal Bed Methane System
- Emitter Source Geolocation from Imparted Rotor Blade Modulation
- Adaptive Estimation Techniques for Resident Space Object Characterization
- Geographic Range Size: Measuring The Fundamental Unit Of Biogeography and Evaluating Climatic Factors That May Influence Longitudinal Range Size Gradients In North American Trees