UA Theses and Dissertations29183
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Barrier Effects Of Roads And Traffic On Animal Occurrence, Space Use, And Movements
- Statistical Modeling of Multi-Dimensional Knowledge Diffusion Networks: An ERGM-Based Framework
- Peridynamics For The Solution Of Multiphysics Problems
- Firing Costs and Capital Structure Decisions
- Do Mutual Funds Have Decreasing Returns to Scale? Evidence from Fund Mergers