UA Theses and Dissertations24858
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Unintended Consequences: A Study of Federal Policy, the Border Fence, and the Natural Environment
- Predictive Modeling Using a Nationally Representative Database to Identify Patients at Risk of Developing Microalbuminuria
- Franz Liszt's Via Crucis: A Summation of the Composer's Styles and Beliefs
- Exploring Intercultural Understanding through Global Children's Literature and Educator Study Groups
- Simulating Surface Flow and Sediment Transport in Vegetated Watershed for Current and Future Climate Condition