UA Theses and Dissertations30363
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Analysis of the role of the transcription factor slug in heart development
- El viento me dira cuando este muerto
- Development of oblique- slip basement- cored uplifts: insights from the Kaibab uplift and from physical models
- Geologic history of an ash-flow sequence and its source area in the Basin and Range province of southeastern Arizona
- Programming framework supporting the rapid application development of highly-interactive, collaborative applications