UA Theses and Dissertations29195
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The Estimation of Biologically and Environmentally Relevant Properties of Organic Compounds
- From Neighborhoods To Wellbeing And Conservation: Enhancing The Use Of Greenspace Through Walkability
- MEASURING ARCHITECTURAL SUSTAINABILITY USING ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT ANALYSIS: A CASE STUDY
- Assessing Nutritional Risk of the Post-Acute Liver Transplant Population
- The Development of an Auditing Tool to Measure Adherence to a Sedation Protocol