UA Theses and Dissertations24778
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The transfer value of the course in logic
- Experimental study in the treatment of gold ores
- The friendship of John Evelyn and Samuel Pepys
- Soil erosion in relation to vegetation on certain soil-type areas in Arizona and New Mexico
- INCUBATION STUDIES OF BIOCHAR AND MANURE TO MITIGATE CARBON DIOXIDE RELEASE AND NITROGEN DEFICIENCY IN SEMI-ARID SOILS