UA Theses and Dissertations32100
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- International Students' Cross-cultural Communication Accommodation through Language Approximation and Topic Selection Strategies on Facebook and Its Relationship to the Students' Acculturation Attitude, Psychological Adjustment, and Socio-cultural Adaptation
- An Introduction to Selected Character Pieces for Piano by Robert Muczynski
- Kent A. Newbury: A Study of His Choral Works
- A Reconsideration of the Performance of the Chorales in J.S. Bach's Passio Secundum Johannem, BWV 245 and the Influence of Harmonic Language and Baroque Affekt on Modern Performance Practices
- Cardiac Organogenesis: 3D Bioscaffolds, Bioenergetics and Regeneration