UA Theses and Dissertations25034
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Factors Associated with the Successful Vocational Rehabilitation of Individuals with Usher Syndrome: A Qualitative Study
- Prenatal Weight Gain: Relationship between Food Cravings and Prenatal Weight Gain
- Atmospheric Circulation of Hot Jupiters and Super Earths
- An Integrated Simulation, Learning and Game-theoretic Framework for Supply Chain Competition
- The Social Construction of Water in Dominica and How it has Influenced Use and Exportation