UA Theses and Dissertations24918
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- On the Systematics of the North American Ground Beetle Genus Rhadine Leconte (Coleoptera: Carabidae: Platynini) with Emphasis on the Sky Island Fauna of Arizona
- Structural Investigations of Gene Promoter Region G-quadruplexes and Their Interactions with Proteins
- Visual Specializations in the Brain of the Split-Eyed Whirligig Beetle Dineutus sublineatus
- Biomechanical Evaluation of a Bilateral, Dual-Rod Fixation Construct in the Thoracolumbar Spine: A Cadaveric Analysis
- Cross-Linguistic Influence in L3 Portuguese Acquisition: Language Learning Perceptions and the Knowledge and Transfer of Mood Distinctions by Three Groups of English-Spanish Bilinguals