UA Theses and Dissertations25094
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Arsenic Leaching from Mineral Sorbents under Landfill Conditions and Arsenic Transport by Wind
- Magmatic History and Crustal Genesis of South America: Constraints from U-Pb Ages and Hf Isotopes of Detrital Zircons in Modern Rivers
- Asphercial Metrology for Non-Specular Surfaces with the Scanning Long-Wave Optical Test System
- The Diversification of (In)Security in 21st Century UAE and Qatar: Cultivating Capital, Interdependence and Uncertainty
- Lithium-Induced Nephropathy: The Role Of mTOR Signaling, Primary Cilia And Hedgehog Pathway