UA Theses and Dissertations25084
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The Diversification of (In)Security in 21st Century UAE and Qatar: Cultivating Capital, Interdependence and Uncertainty
- Lithium-Induced Nephropathy: The Role Of mTOR Signaling, Primary Cilia And Hedgehog Pathway
- J.S. Bach's BWV 232: Augmented Sixth Chords in the Symbolum Nicenum as Structural and Theological Unifying Factors
- Ants in an Arid Urban Landscape: Biodiversity, Community Composition and Factors behind the Success of an Exotic Ant Species
- Searching for Supersymmetry at the LHC: Studies of Sleptons and Stops