UA Theses and Dissertations33453
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Language Orientations and Leadership Amidst Arizona's Restrictive Language Policies
- Contralateral Stimulus Comparison of the Acoustic Reflex via Reflectance Measures
- Using Social Theory to Guide Rural Public Health Policy and Environmental Change Initiatives
- Improving Hand-Off Communication from Primary Care to Emergency Department
- Asymmetric Branching in Biological Resource Distribution Networks