UA Theses and Dissertations34674
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Relation of hydrograph parameters to basin characteristics at Alamogordo Creek, New Mexico and Walnut Gulch, Arizona
- A 3-dimensional structural analysis of diploid chromosomes
- Validation and adjustment of precipitation simulated by CCM2/BATS over the continental United States
- Sea breeze winds in Saudi Arabian coastal regions
- On the feasibility of MISR cloud-motion wind retrievals