UA Theses and Dissertations33996
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Essays on Network Effects on Online Reviews
- Improving Constraints on Aerosols in the United States Using Ground Based Observations, Satellite Retrievals, and a Chemical Transport Model
- Expanded Craters on Mars: Implications for Shallow, Mid-Latitude Excess Ice
- The Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation of Novel Peptidic Ligands for the Treatment of Chronic Neuropathic Pain
- Gut Bacterial Dysfunction in TGFβ Deficient Colon Cancer