UA Theses and Dissertations25084
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Anti-Affirmative Action Legislation in California Universities: Whitening the Ivory Towers
- Morphogenesis of Lymphatic Vascular Networks: Insights from Connexin and Foxc2 Knockout Mice
- Integrating Flexibility and Sustainability to Define a New Net-Zero Apartment Building Prototype
- Autonomic Cloud Resource Management
- Identification and Validation of Protein Biomarkers for Invasive Aspergillosis; Development of Surface-Induced Dissociation Device and Paper Spray Ionization Source for Protein Complex Studies