UA Theses and Dissertations24773
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- PEPPER: Polarization-Encoding Differential Photometer and Polarimeter
- Tools for Improved Management of Buffelgrass in the Sonoran Desert
- "Then Come The Thorns": Marriage, Divorce and Distress Among Afro-Brazilians in Rural Northeast Brazil
- Untangling Intercellular Communication Using Optical Manipulation in 3D Models of Tumor Microenvironment
- Varieties of Corruption: Differential Causes and Consequences