UA Theses and Dissertations22272
More than 21,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895! We plan to have these items available in Fall 2013. If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Poetry of the age of PopeSmith, Bessie
- AMPK as a Novel Target for Treatment of Neuropathic and Post-Surgical PainTillu, Dipti Vilas
- Office Disciplinary Referral Patterns of American Indian Students in Special EducationWhitford, Denise K.
- Dynamical Properties of a Generalized Collision Rule for Multi-Particle SystemsDinius, Joseph
- A Journey through Time and Space: Examining the Influence of Contextual Factors on the Ontogeny of Human Life History StrategiesCabeza De Baca, Tomás