UA Theses and Dissertations29163
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- LITERACIES IN MOTION: TRANSNATIONAL LIVES AND LIFELONG LEARNING IN THE US AND NEPAL
- KILLING THE `ANGEL IN THE HOUSE': THE REPRESENTATION OF WOMEN AND NATION BUILDING IN TWENTIETH-CENTURY ENGLISH AND POSTCOLONIAL POLITICAL FICTION
- Debiasing the Courtroom: Using Behavioral Insights to Avoid and Mitigate Cognitive Biases
- Traditional Navajo Culture is a Protective Factor
- Simulation-Based Robust Revenue Maximization Of Coal Mines Using Response Surface Methodology