UA Theses and Dissertations34211
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The Influence of Bedrock on Perennial Streamflow in the Upper Cienega Creek Basin, Pima County, Arizona
- Non-intrusive Runtime Anomaly Detection for Embedded Systems
- The effects of gibberellic acid on germination and growth of turfgrasses
- A study of spinels in the upper zone of the Stillwater Complex, Montana
- The geology and structural evolution of a portion of the Mother Lode Belt, Amador County, California