UA Theses and Dissertations26117
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The geology of the west central portion of the Patagonia Mountains, Santa Cruz County, Arizona
- Complexing treatment efficacy as measured by methyl mercury distribution and toxic signs
- A study in the training and generalized effects of self-observation
- The effect of evaluation and audience gender upon motor performance by male and female college students
- The effects of technical and short story writing courses on a measure of creativity