UA Theses and Dissertations22272
More than 21,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895! We plan to have these items available in Fall 2013. If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Geology and mineral resources of the Quijotoa mountains.Gebhardt, Rudolph Carl.
- The methylation and ethylation of mesquite gum.Bazzetta, George T.
- Coal strikes and subsequent federal investigations in the bituminous region of Western Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia since the World War, by Blanche Branthoover.Branthoover, Blanche.
- A study of the pubescence of cacti.Allen, Melva Janeta.
- Geology of the San Xavier DistrictPark, Charles Frederick, 1903-