UA Theses and Dissertations33346
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Corrosion of Commercial Nickel Based Hastelloys Exposed to Molten ZnCl2 based Salt Systems
- Resilient Power Grid Expansion with Renewable Energy Integration and Storage System
- Role of EspZ in Enteropathogenic Escherichia coli Virulence
- Numerical Implementation of Elastodynamic Green's Function for Anisotropic Media
- Soil Microbiome Dynamics During Pyritic Mine Tailing Phytostabilization