UA Theses and Dissertations29200
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Wilderness, Incorporation, and Earthquakes: Christo, Jeanne-Claude, Niki de St. Phalle and the Embodied California Landscape
- Liver Kinase B1 and AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Regulation of Sarcomeric Function in the Rodent Heart
- Different Like Me: Social Exclusion and the Recognition of Creativity in Advertising Organizations
- Characterizing Terrestrial Planet Formation with Young Debris Disks
- Framing the Sacred in Twentieth- and Twenty-First-Century American Ekphrasis