UA Theses and Dissertations21992
More than 21,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895! We plan to have these items available in Fall 2013. If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Investigating the Relationship Between Restriction Measures and Self-Avoiding WalksGilbert, Michael James
- Design of an Efficient Harvester and Dewater Mechanism for MicroalgaeValdivia Lefort, Patricio
- Paul Hindemith's Suite 1922: Influences of Jazz and Baroque Styles, and his Embryonic Compositional SystemPark, Bokyung
- The Morphosyntax of the Turkish Causative ConstructionKey, Gregory
- A DDDAS-Based Multi-Scale Framework for Pedestrian Behavior Modeling and Interactions with DriversXi, Hui