UA Theses and Dissertations32914
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Part I: Surface Modification of Magnetic Nanoparticles for the Recovery of Plasmid DNA and Exclusion of Endotoxins in Recombinant DNA Assays; Part II: Biosafety and Environmental Health Program Implementation Related to Manufacturing and Research of Medical Diagnostic Systems Focusing on Biopsy-Based Cancer Tests and Reagents
- SOCIOECONOMIC, MANAGEMENT, AND INSTITUTIONAL DETERMINANTS OF TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY: THE CASE OF SMALL PRODUCERS IN IRRIGATED AGRICULTURE IN NORTHEAST BRAZIL
- Investigation of the Feasibility of an Optical Imaging System for the Application of In Vivo Flow Cytometry
- Research Effort and Evolutionary Properties of Genes
- Volume Estimation of Rift-Related Magmatic Features using Seismic Interpretation and 3D Inversion of Gravity Data on the Guinea Plateau, West Africa