UA Theses and Dissertations25001
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- A Data-Based Practice Model For Pessary Treatment Of Pelvic Organ Prolapse: A Quality Improvement Project
- Robust Cognitive Algorithms For Fast-Varying Spectrum-Agile Wireless Networks
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Quality Improvement Intervention to Increase Performance of Comprehensive Diabetic Foot Examinations for American Indians/Native Alaskans
- Development Of A Dust Deposition Forecast Model For A Mine Tailings Impoundment
- The Objective Grading of Original Unaccompanied Four-Mallet Solo Vibraphone Literature