UA Theses and Dissertations24890
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- A study of the optional use of oil or gas as fuel at the University of Arizona heating plant
- Methods for the decomposition of copper ferrite
- The effect of sodium fluoride on the digestion and metabolism of protein
- Physiological and environmental factors affecting the length of cotton fibers
- A technical study of the genera Stipa and Aristada of the family Gramineae in Arizona