UA Theses and Dissertations32075
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The Biophysical Mechanisms Of Bacterial And Cellular Invasion
- Theocritus' Use of Daphnis as a Poetic Symbol
- A Powerful Correlation Method for Microbial Co-Occurrence Networks
- Influential Environments: School Gardens Impacting Arizona Children's Environmental Perspectives
- Bandwidth and Noise in Spatio-temporally Modulated Mueller Matrix Polarimeters