UA Theses and Dissertations30358
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Theories of learning and their educational implications
- Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach's Neue Lieder-Melodien nebst einer Kantate zum singen beym Klavier (1789) and the development of the German Lied
- Faunal material and the Uruk expansion: a look at nine sites in greater Mesopotamia
- Micro-tube irrigation systems hydraulics and design
- Infant health, caregiver burden, and social support as perceived by mothers of low birth weight infants and mothers of normal birth weight infants