UA Theses and Dissertations25094
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Self-Perceived (Non) Nativeness And Colombian Prospective English Teachers In Telecollaboration
- Design of Confocal Microendscopy for Fallopian Tube Imaging and Detection of Esophageal Cancer
- Arsenic Leaching from Mineral Sorbents under Landfill Conditions and Arsenic Transport by Wind
- Swedish Nationalism and German Classicism and Romanticism in the Works for Piano and Strings of Wilhelm Stenhammar
- Assessment of Reading and Dyslexia in Spanish Speaking English Language Learners