UA Theses and Dissertations25107
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Metaphors from Quantum Physics: Enhancing Ecological L2 Social Networking in an Intermediate Italian Course
- The Intersection of Personal Assistance Services and Transition Outcomes in Neuromuscular Disease
- Advancing Water Management through Methods to Assess Environmental Flow Needs and Improve Stakeholder Engagement
- Full Field Propagation Models And Methods For Extreme Nonlinear Optics
- Self-Perceived (Non) Nativeness And Colombian Prospective English Teachers In Telecollaboration