UA Theses and Dissertations25041
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Politics in Plazas: Classic Maya Ritual Performance at El Palmar, Campeche, Mexico
- Microstructural Analysis of Calcium-Aluminum-Rich Inclusions
- Simulating Groundwater Flow Through Methanogenic Coal Beds of the Tongue River Watershed
- Building Integrated Water Efficiency Strategies that Generate Energy and Enhance Human Thermal Comfort
- Data Assimilation In Systems With Strong Signal Features