UA Theses and Dissertations24930
More than 24,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo.
We are currently working on digitizing the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The Evaluation Of Dietary Betaine, Pre And Probiotics, Transitional Substrates, And B-Mercaptoacetate On Physiological, Metabolic, Hormonal And Production Responses In Lactating Holstein Cows Subjected To Thermal Stress
- Discovery And Validation Of Early Life Plasma Protein Biomarkers For Childhood Asthma
- Family Policies and Public Health Initiatives: A Comparative Analysis of Breastfeeding Outcomes
- Coordinated Regulation Of Hepatic And Renal Membrane Transporters In Experimental Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Evaluating Knowledge And Barriers To The Use Of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy By Nurse Practitioners In The Treatment Of Depression And Anxiety In Primary Care