UA Theses and Dissertations33579
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Text-painting in the songs of Charles Ives
- Works for Solo piano and chamber ensemble with piano of Paul Schoenfield
- Francis Poulenc's settings of poetry of Paul Eluard: style and imagery in two song cycles
- Mendelssohn's works for cello: a musical and technical analysis
- The compositions for violin of Carl Nielsen