UA Theses and Dissertations33149
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- 'Birth' And 'Death' Of The One Child Policy: The Social Influences Of The One Child Policy On Individuals In China
- Evidence-Based Complementary Therapy Recommendations To Improve Psychological Health And Quality Of Life In Pediatric Cancer Patients: A Best Practice Approach
- Understanding Environmental Laws: The Role Of Federalism In Developing A National Climate Change Mitigation Strategy For Greenhouse Gas Emission. A Case Study Of The Clean Power Plan Proposal
- Understanding The Lithosphere Rheology Of Sumatra Using GPS Data Obtained Through Earthquakes
- Tree Growth Response To Climate Change Across Three Conifer Species In A Navajo Forest