UA Theses and Dissertations32980
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The Role of Ketone Signaling in the Hepatic Response to Fasting
- Spectroscopy of Neutral Mercury in a Magneto-Optical Trap Based on a Novel Ytterbium Fiber-Amplified Cooling Laser Source
- Explicit Serre Weight Conjectures in Dimension Four
- Physiology of Flowering and Diurnal Net Photosynthetic Response in American Strawberry Cultivars under Controlled Environment
- Aerodynamic Behavior of the X-56A Airfoil During Oscillatory Plunging Motion