UA Theses and Dissertations32195
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- The Relation Between Birth Order and Confidence in Expressed Judgments
- Social Semiotics, Education, and Identity: Creating Trajectories for Youth at Schools to Demonstrate Knowledge and Identities as Language Users
- Role of Tissue Kallikrein-Related Peptidase 6 in Colon Cancer Invasion
- Mechanisms and Consequences of Evolving a New Protein Fold
- Countering Colonialism in Border Communities: Leadership, Education, and the Politics of Multicultural Recognition