UA Theses and Dissertations32901
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Design Optimization of Heat Transfer and Fluidic Devices by Using Additive Manufacturing
- Thermal Driven Water Treatment Systems for Full Separation of Solute-Water
- Governing the Unseen: A Comparative Analysis of Arizona and Texas Groundwater Institutions
- Toward a Discourse on Recreational Colonialism: Critically Engaging the Haunted Spaces of Outdoor Recreation on the Colorado Plateau
- Trained Abroad: A History of Multiculturalism in Costa Rican Vocal Music