UA Theses and Dissertations32799
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- Diffusers in Coherently Illuminated, Wide Field of View Applications
- Implications of Statistical and Dynamical Downscaling Methods on Streamflow Projections for the Colorado River Basin
- In-Situ Biosequestration for Remediation of Uranium in Groundwater at the Monument Valley UMTRA Site
- Transformation Optics Relay Lens Design for Imaging from a Curved to a Flat Surface
- Exploring Techniques to Investigate Mule Deer Diet Composition on the Navajo Nation