UA Theses and Dissertations32220
More than 30,000 theses and dissertations produced at the University of Arizona are included in the UA Theses and Dissertations collections. These items are available open access, and are full-text searchable. A small percentage of items are under embargo (restricted).
We have digitized the entire backfile of master's theses and doctoral dissertations that have been submitted to the University of Arizona Libraries - since 1895!
If you can't find the item you want in the repository and would like to check its digitization status, please email us at email@example.com.
You can also refer to the Dissertations and Theses in the UA Libraries guide to find materials that are not available online.
- ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE AS DESCRIBED BY MANAGERS THROUGH METAPHORS
- LONG-TERM OUTCOMES OF GESTATIONAL DIABETES MELLITUS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM FOR HISPANIC WOMEN
- MEDICATION BELIEFS AND MEDICATION ADHERENCE IN THE OLDER ADULT
- CARDIAC INFORMATION AND TEACHING FOR RURAL OLDER ADULTS
- A NEW RESOURCE FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS MAKING END-OF LIFE DECISIONS: DEVELOPING AND EVALUATING A HOSPICE/PALLIATIVE CARE WEB SITE