Coyote Papers: Volume 15 (2007)7
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 15: Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics, Psycholinguistic and Computational Perspectives. (2007). Edited by Jordan Brewer, Polly O'Rourke and Peter Richtsmeier.
Contact Coyote Papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover, Table of Contents, Preface, and Abstracts (Coyote Papers Volume 15, 2007)
- Does semantic activation spread across languages? An experimental study with Chinese-English bilinguals
- The gender congruency effect in bare noun production in Spanish
- Is repetition priming accessing the same lexical entry twice?
- Using Coh-Metrix to assess differences between English language varieties
- Show All Authors