Coyote Papers: Volume 16 (2008)8
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Volume 16: Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics, Linguistic Theory at the University of Arizona. (2008). Edited by Mans Hulden and Shannon T. Bischoff.
Contact Coyote Papers at email@example.com.
- Table of Contents, Introduction, and Abstracts (Coyote Papers Volume 16, 2008)
- An experiment in computational parsing of the Navajo verb
- Show All Authors
- An optimality-theoretic analysis of Navajo sibilant harmony
- A unification of Indo-European aktionsart and Navajo verb theme categories
- Evidentiality in Athabaskan