ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The University of Arizona Libraries are a vital and exciting entry to a world of discovery and creativity for individuals and communities of scholars. We provide unlimited access to information in a customer-centered environment where traditional and emerging information services converge.
The University Libraries hosts collections of unique digital materials in a variety of locations, including the UA Campus Repository. For a complete list of digital collections made available by the Libraries, visit the Digital Collections page on the Libraries' website.
- 1949-50, 1950-51 College of Law Announcement
- 1949 Announcement for the Summer Session
- 1948-1949 Revision in College of Law Announcement
- 1948 Announcement for the Summer Session
- 1948-1950 Correspondence Courses Biennial Announcement