Atlatl # 3 (1982)7
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Anthropologist is a competitive high-quality annual journal designed, reviewed and published by an editorial board of graduate students in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Arizona. The open access archives are made available as a collaboration between the Arizona Anthropologist and the University of Arizona Libraries.
For further information about this publication, visit http://clubs.asua.arizona.edu/~azanthro/index.htm.
- Archaeological Investigations in the Soldiers' Barracks Complex of Mission San Antonio de Padua 1978-1981
- The Tempo of Evolutionary Change in Primate Karyotypes: Speciation Mode and Phylogenetic Inference
- On-Site Computerization: A Case Study in Historic Archaeology
- The Birth and Death of Smallpox
- Date Collections in New World Archaeology