Arizona Anthropologist: Issue # 7 (1991)5
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Anthropologist is a competitive high-quality annual journal designed, reviewed and published by an editorial board of graduate students in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Arizona. The open access archives are made available as a collaboration between the Arizona Anthropologist and the University of Arizona Libraries.
For further information about this publication, visit http://clubs.asua.arizona.edu/~azanthro/index.htm.
- Exploring the Narrative Paths of a Kalinga Ethnography: Edward Dozier's "Mountain Arbiters"
- Arizona Anthropologist Number 7, 1991
- An Investigation of the Hermeneutic Properties of Writing Primatology
- Hermeneutics and Ethnography: An Interpretation of Two Texts
- The Ethnography of Zora Neale Hurston: A Postmodern Writer Before Her Time