Arizona Anthropologist: Issue #14 (2001)6
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Anthropologist is a competitive high-quality annual journal designed, reviewed and published by an editorial board of graduate students in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Arizona. The open access archives are made available as a collaboration between the Arizona Anthropologist and the University of Arizona Libraries.
For further information about this publication, visit http://clubs.asua.arizona.edu/~azanthro/index.htm.
- Arizona Anthropologist Number 14, Fall 2001
- Women in Pastoral Societies: Applying WID, Eco-feminist, and Postmodernist Perspectives
- Behavioral Variability in Mortuary Deposition: A Modern Material Culture Study
- False Expectations: Patient Expectation and Experience of Dying in a Biomedical Community
- Problematizing Hegemony: Hyperprivileging, Pain, and Theater