ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Coyote Papers: Working Papers in Linguistics is a publication of the Linguistics Circle, the Graduate Student Organization of the Department of Linguistics at the University of Arizona.
University of Arizona Linguistics Circle
ATTN: Coyote Papers
200E Douglass Building
Tucson, AZ 85721
For more information, visit the following websites:
Contact Coyote Papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anchoring and Reduplicative Identity: Cases from Nancowry and KoasatiMeek, Barbra;
- Show All Authors
- There is no lexicon!Hammond, Michael
- Sound Symbolism as a Purposive Function of Culturally Situated Speech: A look at the use of ideophones in TsongaCole, Deborah L.
- Sequential Grounding and Consonant-Vowel InteractionMiyashita, Mizuki
- Augmentation and Correspondence: A Reanalysis of Nancowry ReduplicationMeek, B. A.