Collection home page
DLIST is a cross-institutional, subject-based, open access digital archive for the Information Sciences, including Archives and Records Management, Library and Information Science, Information Systems, Museum Informatics, and other critical information infrastructures.
Do you have an item to include in the DLIST collection?
The DLIST editors welcome contributions from the library and information science community! You can submit items directly to the DLIST collection by creating an account with the UA Campus Repository. Follow these easy steps:
1. Create an account (register):
- Go to: http://arizona.openrepository.com/arizona/register
- Register with your email (your information will not be shared and will be used for internal repository purposes only)
- Confirm your registration by responding to the email that the system sends you
- Go to: http://arizona.openrepository.com/
- Click on the link that says Login/Register to login with your account
- Click on the link that says Submit and choose to submit to DLIST
- Fill out the descriptive metadata about your item (the bibliographic information such as title, author, etc.); add relevant keywords that describe your item; attach your item and submit it.