Digital Library of Information Science & Technology (DLIST)
Community home page
Established in 2002, DLIST is a cross-institutional, subject-based, open access digital archive for the Information Sciences, including Archives and Records Management, Library and Information Science, Information Systems, Museum Informatics, and other critical information infrastructures.
The DLIST vision is to serve as a dynamic, community-based archive in the Information Sciences, broadly understood, and to positively impact and shape scholarly communication in our closely related fields.
- Charles Bailey, Digital Scholarship
- Marija Dalbello, Rutgers University
- Kristen Eschenfelder, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Yan Han, University of Arizona Libraries
- Paul Marty, Florida State University
- Soo Young Rieh, University of Michigan
- Paul Wu, Nanyang Technological University
- Peter Botticelli, University of Arizona
- Bruce Fulton, University of Arizona