The UA Campus Repository -
explore unique digital collections from the University of Arizona.
May 13th, 2016: Congratulations to Spring 2016 graduates of the Sustainable Built Environments program! Capstone theses and posters from 2014-2016 are available in the Sustainable Built Environments Senior Capstones collection.
April 28th, 2016: The 2016 volume of the Proceedings of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science is now available in the repository.
April 5th, 2016: UA Faculty Senate passes the UA Open Access Policy. Faculty wishing to deposit published articles or final accepted manuscripts directly to the repository can login with NetID, and deposit to the "UA Faculty Publications" collection by choosing the collection under "Submit an Item". University Libraries personnel will check publisher policies on open access versions and embargo periods for each item deposited.
April 4th, 2016: New items are available in the College of Medicine - Phoenix Scholarly Projects 2016 collection. Congratulations to the Doctor of Medicine students on completing their theses and scholarly posters highlighting their academic research.
April 2nd, 2016: Conference proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are now available in the repository. These proceedings, never before available online, are available as part of a collaboration between the International Telemetering Foundation and the University of Arizona Libraries.
- An internship in public administration performed at the Housing Authority of the City of Tucson and the City of Tucson Water and Sewers Department, Tucson, Arizona: September 4, 1969 - December 19, 1969
- An internship in public administration performed at City of Dallas Office of the City Manager, Dallas, Texas: September 14, 1970 -November 20, 1970
- The Diary of an administrative intern
- TECHNICAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR SURVIVABLE/MOBILE SPACE SUPPORT SYSTEMS
- AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO DATA ACQUISITION AND DATA PROCESSING FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS