The UA Campus Repository -
explore unique digital collections from the University of Arizona.
We are experiencing temporary difficulties with NetID Login - if you are trying to login to the UA Campus Repository with your University of Arizona NetID and cannot do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Thank you.
December 18th, 2017: MS-GIST master's reports from 2017 graduates of the Geographic Information Systems Technology program are now available in the repository.
December 11th, 2017: Senior capstones from 2017 graduates of the Sustainable Built Environments program are now available in the repository.
October 24th, 2017: Interested in Your Intellectual Property and Open Access? Attend our workshop November 17th at noon in the Health Sciences Library. Visit our website for additional research-related events!
October 17th, 2017: Celebrate International Open Access Week October 23-29, 2017. Contact us for help in making your work open in order to increase access to knowledge and raise your research visibility.
September 30th, 2017: Do you have your ORCID iD? ORCID iDs are unique identifiers assigned to individual scholars and researchers. Visit ORCID @ UA to create and connect your ORCID iD to The University of Arizona.
September 15th, 2017: The University of Arizona is now part of the MDPI Institutional Open Access Program (IOAP). Associated authors receive a 10% discount on article processing charges (APCs) for accepted articles.
August 16th, 2017: Honors College theses from 2017 graduates are now available in the repository.
- Impact of Sleep Duration and Weekend Oversleep on Body Weight and Blood Pressure in Adolescents
- Show All Authors
- Model-based Hybrid Framework for Live Load Carrying Performance Monitoring of Bridges
- Influenza A: Mechanism of Infection and Development of M2 Ion Channel Inhibitors
- Stratigraphy, Landscape Evolution, and Past Environments at the Billy Big Spring Site, Montana
- Evaluation of Passive Capillary Wick Samplers for Measuring Deep Infiltration at The Jemez River Basin Critical Zone Observatory