The University Libraries welcomes you to the UA Campus Repository and invites you to explore unique digital collections from the University of Arizona!
- Congratulations to College of Medicine - Phoenix graduates! Theses and posters from the 2014 graduates have been added to the Scholarly Projects 2014 collection.
- The first set of Senior Capstones, the culminating experience for Sustainable Built Environment majors, has been added to the repository. This brand-new collection includes capstone theses and posters.
April 2014: Historical volumes of the Proceedings of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science have been added to the repository.
March 2014: Historical bulletins from the University of Arizona Cooperative Extension Service and Agricultural Experiment Station have been digitized and added to to College of Agriculture and Life Sciences collections.
- Recovery and Changes in Plant Communities from Two Large Fires in the Santa Catalina Mountains, Arizona, USA
- The Influence of Unfamiliar Orthography on L2 Phonolexical Acquisition
- Timing and Rates of Precambrian Crustal Genesis and Deformation in Northern South America
- Discovery and Biochemical Studies of Enzymes Involved in the Queuosine Biosynthetic Pathway
- The Regulatory Significance and Molecular Targeting of Novel Non-B-DNA Secondary Structures Formed from the PDGFR-Beta Core Promoter Nuclease Hypersensitivity Element