The UA Campus Repository -
explore unique digital collections from the University of Arizona.
October 24th, 2017: Interested in Your Intellectual Property and Open Access? Attend our workshop November 17th at noon in the Health Sciences Library. Visit our website for additional research-related events!
October 17th, 2017: Celebrate International Open Access Week October 23-29, 2017. Contact us for help in making your work open in order to increase access to knowledge and raise your research visibility.
September 30th, 2017: Do you have your ORCID iD? ORCID iDs are unique identifiers assigned to individual scholars and researchers. Visit ORCID @ UA to create and connect your ORCID iD to The University of Arizona.
September 15th, 2017: The University of Arizona is now part of the MDPI Institutional Open Access Program (IOAP). Associated authors receive a 10% discount on article processing charges (APCs) for accepted articles.
August 16th, 2017: Honors College theses from 2017 graduates are now available in the repository.
- Designating and Maintaining Buffer Zones: A Look at Tucson’s Protected Lands
- Complete Street Implementation in Tucson Poster
- Tobias Matthay: The Man, The Pedagogue, The Composer
- Milton Babbitt's Composition for Guitar: An Analytic Overview
- The Violoncello Works of Michel Corrette