The University Libraries welcomes you to the UA Campus Repository and invites you to explore unique digital collections from the University of Arizona!
- Congratulations to College of Medicine - Phoenix graduates! Theses and posters from the 2014 graduates have been added to the Scholarly Projects 2014 collection.
- The first set of Senior Capstones, the culminating experience for Sustainable Built Environment majors, has been added to the repository. This brand-new collection includes capstone theses and posters.
April 2014: Historical volumes of the Proceedings of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science have been added to the repository.
March 2014: Historical bulletins from the University of Arizona Cooperative Extension Service and Agricultural Experiment Station have been digitized and added to to College of Agriculture and Life Sciences collections.
- Unintended Consequences: A Study of Federal Policy, the Border Fence, and the Natural Environment
- Predictive Modeling Using a Nationally Representative Database to Identify Patients at Risk of Developing Microalbuminuria
- Franz Liszt's Via Crucis: A Summation of the Composer's Styles and Beliefs
- Exploring Intercultural Understanding through Global Children's Literature and Educator Study Groups
- Simulating Surface Flow and Sediment Transport in Vegetated Watershed for Current and Future Climate Condition