The University Libraries welcomes you to the UA Campus Repository and invites you to explore unique digital collections from the University of Arizona!
- Congratulations to College of Medicine - Phoenix graduates! Theses and posters from the 2014 graduates have been added to the Scholarly Projects 2014 collection.
- The first set of Senior Capstones, the culminating experience for Sustainable Built Environment majors, has been added to the repository. This brand-new collection includes capstone theses and posters.
April 2014: Historical volumes of the Proceedings of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science have been added to the repository.
March 2014: Historical bulletins from the University of Arizona Cooperative Extension Service and Agricultural Experiment Station have been digitized and added to to College of Agriculture and Life Sciences collections.
- The Evaluation Of Dietary Betaine, Pre And Probiotics, Transitional Substrates, And B-Mercaptoacetate On Physiological, Metabolic, Hormonal And Production Responses In Lactating Holstein Cows Subjected To Thermal Stress
- Discovery And Validation Of Early Life Plasma Protein Biomarkers For Childhood Asthma
- Family Policies and Public Health Initiatives: A Comparative Analysis of Breastfeeding Outcomes
- Coordinated Regulation Of Hepatic And Renal Membrane Transporters In Experimental Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Evaluating Knowledge And Barriers To The Use Of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy By Nurse Practitioners In The Treatment Of Depression And Anxiety In Primary Care