The University Libraries welcomes you to the UA Campus Repository and invites you to explore unique digital collections from the University of Arizona!
March 18th, 2014: If you're curious about what items were viewed the most in the repository in February, check out the Top Twenty page!
January 24th, 2014: New Honors College Theses from 2013 have been added to the repository!
November 19th, 2013: Congratulations to the winners of the Library Research Awards!
September 25th, 2013: The complete set of Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest (1971-2012) has been added to the repository. These conference proceedings are a publication of the Hydrology section of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science.
August 27th, 2013: The repository platform has been upgraded!
August 19th, 2013: 482 titles from 1952-2005 have been digitized and added to the UA Dissertations collection.
- Does more “normal” shoulder motion after arthroplasty improve patient satisfaction?: Correlation of range of motion, patient-reported function,and patient satisfaction following shoulder arthroplasty.Winsor, Kimberly
- Effect of ErbB4 on Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cell Growth and MigrationYousif, Ahmed
- Correlating IVC Measurements with Intravascular Volume Changes at Three Distinct Measurement SitesYang, Kimberly
- First Kidney Allograft Mismatch and Survival in American IndiansThomsen, Chelsea
- Standardizing Radiological Findings for Non‐Accidental Trauma in the Pediatric PopulationSultani, Masoud